Graduate Developer (Templates)
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with one of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.
AxiomSL is looking for a Graduate Developer to join our Singapore office.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Design and develop Risk and Finance solutions on AxiomSL ControllerView framework
- Work with product managers to capture requirement, explain the solution once built
- Work with QA to ensure good quality solutions
- Perform code reviews
- Write design document and program specifications
- Information Technology or Business related degree
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good Organizational and time management skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management
- Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking
- Fluency in English, other Asian languages valued
- Adaptable to multi-cultural communication and collaboration
- Strong team player and able to contribute to wider new and changing situations and environments