AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
AxiomSL is looking for an Implementation Specialist to work in their New York City office.
The Implementation Specialist is assigned to an implementation team to assist the client in implementing AxiomSL software. The Implementation Specialist will work closely with the Solutions Architect and be tasked with suggesting solutions and analyzing financial data for implementation. The implementation specialist will be knowledgeable in regulatory reporting and will provide recommendation and guidelines to clients on best practices for solutions in the AxiomSL software.
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial regulation requirements and their impact on our clients.
- Prepare business requirement and specs writing for the functional requirement of the scope of work.
- Developing solutions to the regulation and risk requirements in the Axiom SL proprietary software.
- Interfacing directly with clients to understand their unique needs and the structure of their data and information systems to tailor the Axiom SL solution to each specific case.
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist the lead implementation and development teams.
- Preparation of Federal Reserve Reporting for a Banking Institution such as:
- FR 2900 - Deposit and Vault Cash
- FR 2644 - Selected Assets and Liabilities
- FFIEC 0021 - Call Report Assets and Liabilities of US Branche (NYA and Chicago branches)
- FFIEC 019 - Country exposure of foreign banks
- FRY 9C - Consolidated Financial Statements for Bank Holding Companies
- FFIEC 009 - Country Exposure Report
- FFIEC 031 - Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income for a Bank with Domestic and Foreign Offices
- SEC Regulation FORM PF – This is Reporting Form for Investment Advisers to Private Funds and Certain Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors
- MBA with a concentration in technology, finance or accounting is preferred.
- Has a B.S, in technology, accounting, finance or a STEM field.
- At least 2 years of consulting experience and working directly with client in regulatory requirement.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel, and has strong analytical skills.
- Is service oriented, and is able to communicate clearly with client personnel at any level, from technical staff to executives.
- Is familiar with financial statements, accounting and G/L systems.
- SQL skills and experience using query tools such as SQL developer is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical.