Senior Implementation Specialist
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with on of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.
AxiomSL is looking for an Implementation Specialist to work in their New York City office.
The Implementation Specialist is assigned to an implementation team to assist the client in implementing AxiomSL software. The Implementation Specialist will work closely with the Solutions Architect and be tasked with suggesting solutions and analyzing financial data for implementation. The implementation specialist will be knowledgeable in regulatory reporting and will provide recommendation and guidelines to clients on best practices for solutions in the AxiomSL software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial regulation requirements and their impact on our clients.
- Prepare business requirement and specs writing for the functional requirement of the scope of work.
- Developing solutions to the regulation and risk requirements in the Axiom SL proprietary software.
- Interfacing directly with clients to understand their unique needs and the structure of their data and information systems to tailor the Axiom SL solution to each specific case.
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist the lead implementation and development teams.
- Preparation of Federal Reserve Reporting for a Banking Institution such as:
- FR 2900 - Deposit and Vault Cash
- FR 2644 - Selected Assets and Liabilities
- FFIEC 0021 - Call Report Assets and Liabilities of US Branche (NYA and Chicago branches)
- FFIEC 019 - Country exposure of foreign banks
- FRY 9C - Consolidated Financial Statements for Bank Holding Companies
- FFIEC 009 - Country Exposure Report
- FFIEC 031 - Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income for a Bank with Domestic and Foreign Offices
- SEC Regulation FORM PF – This is Reporting Form for Investment Advisers to Private Funds and Certain Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors
- MBA with a concentration in technology, finance or accounting is preferred.
- Has a B.S, in technology, accounting, finance or a STEM field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in consulting experience and working directly with client in regulatory requirement.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel, and has strong analytical skills.
- Is service oriented, and is able to communicate clearly with client personnel at any level, from technical staff to executives.
- Is familiar with financial statements, accounting and G/L systems.
- SQL skills and experience using query tools such as SQL developer is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical.