Product Manager - Regulatory Reporting
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with on of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The successful candidate will be a part of AxiomSL’s APAC product management team, focused on bringing regulatory reporting products to market across the APAC region
- Define and own the product, is a champion for the product and provides a big picture vision of where the product is headed
- Responsible for up to date and deep professional industry expertise, business value and insights about the regulatory reporting domain in APAC
- Engage stakeholders at clients and partners to understand requirements and converts requirements into product features
- Define the product roadmap, manage deliveries of the product with global development teams
- Evangelize the product internally within AxiomSL, and externally to the industry
- Consolidate and establish knowledge base of regulatory regulations
- Prepare reports, white papers, blog posts and other relevant documentation for client and prospect consumption
- Providing in-house regulatory support on regulatory reporting matters such as interpretation, training and implementation of the product
- Collaborates with internal teams in defining the product, product features and key selling points
- Drives marketing and sales to push the product and the key selling points to the market
- Build a professional working relationship with regulators and industry participants
- Conduct competitive analysis of the competition
- Champions and develops new products based on market needs
This role can be based in Sydney, AU.
- Demonstrable experience with bringing a product to market successfully
- Experience with software product management
- A broad understanding of clients’ business and industry issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong literacy skills, with ability to bring across complex concepts in simple language
- An ability to manage diverse stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience working with financial institutions in APAC
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple in-flight items at the same time