Template Developer / Kharkiv / EMEA
AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
AxiomSL is looking for a Template Developer to work in our polish office and join an innovative and rapidly developing project with the main goal to help with creating and providing complex and flexible financial reports. The project contains work modules with more than 20 different databases (while Oracle, MS SQL are the primary onces). Template developer should analysis of regulatory reporting templates, development of report logic in AxiomSL proprietary software, development of report template, development of electronic submission files and validation rules. Also, will be responsible for testing the report workability from developer prospective and creation of supporting technical documentation for report delivery to end-user to ensure that the project responds client’s needs. You are welcome to become a part of our talented global team creating quality financial product.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to:
- Work with Excel and Excel-like applications, data conversion;
- Economic analysis of bank reports and relationships between individual reporting indicators;
- Analysis of the structure of bank report templates and incoming data required for reporting;
- Development of algorithms for converting the incoming data to obtain a structure suitable for presenting and submitting the report data.
- Higher education in economics;
- Good knowledge of Excel 2003 logical, text and date functions (English version);
- Work experience with SQL;
- Ability to convert processes to algorithms;
- Strong English skills (Intermediate +).
- Bank reporting or working experience in banking sector
- Work experience with Jira
- Good knowledge of XML (optional)
- Ability to work in successful IT company with international team
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Business trips
- English / Polish classes with native speakers
- Participation in training programs