Capital Calculations & Reporting - Business and Testing Analyst
One of the leading regulatory reporting product providers seeks a Business Analyst to join their regulatory analysis team.
Job description - Main Duties
- Interpreting EU CRD 4 calculation requirements and COREP reporting requirements (or equivalent rules in other jurisdictions).
- The role will be mainly internal facing, with some client interaction and may require occasional travel
- Reviewing solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development and SME teams
- Defining business scenarios to be tested, preparing test cases and expected results
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- Writing solution specifications for rule changes
To be considered you will have:
- A good understanding of key banking products - bonds, loans, guarantees, collateral, repos, reverse repos, derivatives
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Experience working as a business analyst either at a bank or a vendor to a bank
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team in a dynamic environment and to deadlines
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Create functional test scripts from requirements.
- Work with Project/Dev team and BA team to understand the testing requirements.
- Prepare test data based on the test requirements.
- Executing test scripts and capturing test results.
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge of CRD 4 rules (including Credit Risk (EAD calculations, CRM, RWA – Standardised or IRB), Leverage Ratio, CVA) and COREP reporting, or knowledge of capital rules and reporting in another jurisdiction.
- Experience using the AxiomSL CV platform
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel
- Understanding of XML/XSD
- Experience of writing SQL queries for databases - Oracle; MS SQL etc
- Knowledge of Agile and Exploratory Testing
Working Hours and Remuneration:
- 40 hours / week
- Probation Period: 6 Months
Deadline for applications is 29 March 2019