Capital Calculations & Reporting - Business and Testing Analyst
AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
One of the leading regulatory reporting product providers seeks a Business Analyst to join their regulatory analysis team.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to
- Interpreting EU CRD 4 calculation requirements and COREP reporting requirements (or equivalent rules in other jurisdictions).
- The role will be mainly internal facing, with some client interaction and may require occasional travel
- Reviewing solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development and SME teams
- Defining business scenarios to be tested, preparing test cases and expected results
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- Writing solution specifications for rule changes
- A good understanding of key banking products - bonds, loans, guarantees, collateral, repos, reverse repos, derivatives
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Experience working as a business analyst either at a bank or a vendor to a bank
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team in a dynamic environment and to deadlines
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Create functional test scripts from requirements.
- Work with Project/Dev team and BA team to understand the testing requirements.
- Prepare test data based on the test requirements.
- Executing test scripts and capturing test results.
- Knowledge of CRD 4 rules (including Credit Risk (EAD calculations, CRM, RWA – Standardised or IRB), Leverage Ratio, CVA) and COREP reporting, or knowledge of capital rules and reporting in another jurisdiction.
- Experience using the AxiomSL CV platform
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel
- Understanding of XML/XSD
- Experience of writing SQL queries for databases - Oracle; MS SQL etc
- Knowledge of Agile and Exploratory Testing
Working Hours and Remuneration:
- 40 hours / week
- Probation Period: 6 Months
Deadline for applications is 29 March 2019