AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of the Tier 1 international financial institutions.
We are looking for outstanding candidates who wish to work in a challenging and fast paced organization to join our growing team of staff.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Quality Assurance Analyst/Developer works closely with Application Development and QA Teams to ensure successful product releases. He/she will become familiar with AxiomSL technology, specifically ControllerView®, analyze financial regulatory requirements, build test cases, and create functionality for different solutions using AxiomSL framework. The applicant will become AxiomSL solutions subject matter expert to the degree necessary to perform their testing responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Analyze Regulatory Agency requirements
- Create test data
- Create and document use cases
- Document testing procedures
- Assist in the functional testing of AxiomSL products
- Collaborate with Application Development team to understand products on a technical level
- Utilize analytical skills to independently research and document issues found during testing
- Conducts business requirements as well as, technical specification and data content analysis
- Automate testing using Axiom and other test tools
- Develop and test to implement the highest level of quality software.
- 1-3 years of experience working with technology (software testing preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, business, or technology preferred)
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel and has strong analytical skills
- Proficient in at least one programming language. Java, R, Python is a plus.
- Has experience working with databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQLSever)
- Has excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Enjoys working in small, tightly-knit teams
- Is proactive in taking responsibilities