Implementation Consultant - Hong Kong
AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Implementation Consultant is assigned to an implementation team to assist the client in implementing AxiomSL software. The Implementation Consultant will work closely with the team lead and be tasked with suggesting solutions and analyzing financial data for implementation. The incumbent will be knowledgeable in regulatory reporting and will provide recommendation and guidelines to clients on best practices for solutions in the AxiomSL software.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to
- Design and develop Risk and Finance solutions on AxiomSL ControllerView framework
- Work with product managers to capture requirement, explain the solution once built
- Work with QA to ensure good quality solutions
- Perform code reviews
- Write design document and program specifications
- Guide/mentor junior staff/new joiners
- Ensure conformance to defined SDLC processes and reuse of shared enterprise assets where possible.
- 4-6 Years of experience in developing solutions for Financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modeling
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, SYBASE)
- Experienced in programming languages (C/C++/Java)
- Familiarity with Linux, shell scripting
- Experience on AxiomSL ControllerView platform is an advantage
- Experience with any other regulatory and compliance reporting platforms (incl. custom solutions)
- Familiarity with Agile process
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience with Big data technologies is an advantage
- Familiarity with XML, XBRL is an advantage
- Good understanding and experience in client-server applications development.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated customer-facing experience (Business and IT)
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking.
- Interest in technology highly valued.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and ever changing situations and environments
- Local candidates, PR or those with employment permit to work in Hongkong will be preferred.