Implementation Consultant - Hong Kong
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with one of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.
The Implementation Consultant is assigned to an implementation team to assist the client in implementing AxiomSL software. The Implementation Consultant will work closely with the team lead and be tasked with suggesting solutions and analyzing financial data for implementation. The incumbent will be knowledgeable in regulatory reporting and will provide recommendation and guidelines to clients on best practices for solutions in the AxiomSL software.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Design and develop Risk and Finance solutions on AxiomSL ControllerView framework
- Work with product managers to capture requirement, explain the solution once built
- Work with QA to ensure good quality solutions
- Perform code reviews
- Write design document and program specifications
- Guide/mentor junior staff/new joiners
- Ensure conformance to defined SDLC processes and reuse of shared enterprise assets where possible.
- 4-6 Years of experience in developing solutions for Financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modeling
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, SYBASE)
- Experienced in programming languages (C/C++/Java)
- Familiarity with Linux, shell scripting
- Experience on AxiomSL ControllerView platform is an advantage
- Experience with any other regulatory and compliance reporting platforms (incl. custom solutions)
- Familiarity with Agile process
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience with Big data technologies is an advantage
- Familiarity with XML, XBRL is an advantage
- Good understanding and experience in client-server applications development.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated customer-facing experience (Business and IT)
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking.
- Interest in technology highly valued.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and ever changing situations and environments