Subject Matter Expert - Chile, Peru
Professional graduated in the areas of finance, economics or accounting with strong knowledge in regulatory reporting of financial institutions in Chile and Peru, with extensive knowledge of financial regulation of these countries and international standards (example: Basel Committee, COSO, FASB, IOSCO) in matters of financial risks (liquidity, credit, market, operational). This profile is required to support the construction of regulatory reporting and compliance solutions for Banks, Trustees, Insurers and other entities of the financial system. Also, to support the commercial area in meetings with clients where the knowledge of the industry is fundamental.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the construction of all regulatory reports sent by financial entities to any regulator in Chile and Peru.
- Lead the construction of products that serve as solutions for entities and facilitate compliance.
- Support the commercial area in presentations with clients, making use of the experience and knowledge of the financial business.
- Have the ability to acquire knowledge in the area of technology (Regtech, Fintech)
- Stay updated on the regulatory changes of the countries.
- Support the area in the investigation of new regulatory and risk models.
- Professional graduate in finance, economics or accounting
- At least 6 years of experience in the financial sector
- Extensive knowledge in Regulatory Reporting
- Extensive knowledge of the local financial regulations of Chile and Peru
- English language
- Knowledge in risk measurement methodologies (Sensitivity analysis or Var "value at risk", liquidity gaps, simulations.