AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Axiom SL is looking for a Business Analyst to join our London office. The Business Analyst will be responsible for regulatory monitoring across the EMEA region. The Business Analyst will be expected to translate regulatory requirements into functional specifications for our reporting solutions. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of financial products and some accounting knowledge. The role will be primarily internal facing, with some client interaction and may involve occasional travel.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to
- Writing solution specifications including Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for the solution development team
- Input into solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development team, providing business knowledge
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- UAT testing of solution – providing guidance on scenarios to be tested, reviewing test cases and results
- Support the Pre-sales team in conducting PoC and demos to clients
- The role will be both internal and client facing and may require some travel
- The role will be based in London but the candidate is expected to work closely with the US team
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team in a dynamic environment
- Highly organized and methodical approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Accounting & Finance background/knowledge
- An understanding of key banking products and their main characteristics i.e. bonds, equity products, preference shares, convertibles.
- Interest in working as a business analyst – however candidates with shareholding disclosure reporting experience wanting to move into a BA role will be considered
- Goal driven and self-motivated attitude