Junior Business Analyst
AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Axiom SL is looking for a Business Analyst to join our London office. The Business Analyst will be responsible for regulatory monitoring across the EMEA region. The Business Analyst will be expected to translate regulatory requirements into functional specifications for our reporting solutions. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of financial products and some accounting knowledge. The role will be primarily internal facing, with some client interaction and may involve occasional travel
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to:
- Interpreting central bank reporting regulations for different jurisdictions – focusing on EMEA region
- Writing solution specifications including Functional Specifications for the solution development team
- Input into solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development team
- Monitoring and analyzing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- Providing guidance on scenarios to be tested, reviewing test cases and results
- An understanding of key banking products - bonds, loans, guarantees, collateral, repos, reverse repos
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team in a dynamic environment and to deadlines
- Highly organized and methodical approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated attitude
- European language skills
- Basic accounting knowledge