Mid-Level QA Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to assess software quality through manual testing.You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches, consistently execute manual test cases and analyze results in a timely manner, perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved. In this role, you should have a keen eye for details.Critical thinking and problem solving abilities are a must, as well as skilled execution of test cases and a passion for quality.
- Test case development, test result analysis;
- Design and development of the automated tests;
- Manual/automated testing of client UI (Swing and Web), server side business logic.
- 1+ years in software testing;
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodology;
- Analytical skills, attention to details;
- Knowledge any of test management tools;
- Intermediate English for reading and writing technical defects.
- Knowledge of any programming language;
- Readiness to learn scripting languages and Java;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Web-based applications ;
- Strong mathematical background;
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems.
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons with native speaker;
- Office in the city center.