APAC Support Manager
AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of the Tier 1 international financial institutions.
We are looking for outstanding candidates who wish to work in a challenging and fast paced organisation to join our growing team of staff.
The Regional Support Manager will lead the support team in the APAC and will facilitate the provision of support services to the regional AxiomSL clients and manage internal and external stakeholders. The Manager will also facilitate provision of the Follow-the-Sun support capability for the AxiomSL Global Support within APAC.
- Create a world class support organization for the region supporting the ever-growing business
- Review/create the regional support framework aligning to the industry standards
- Manage internal stakeholders including regional executive team, services, sales and technology heads
- External stakeholder’s management, in terms of explaining the support framework, regular review of inflight items etc.
- Track various service metrics and update management periodically
- Creation and review of all communications related to Application Releases for clients and staff
- Mentor support team members and inspire them to deliver word class customer service
- Ensure that the required documentary collateral related to the support framework (both internal and client facing) is in place. Work with Technical Writers on improving and extending the documentation
- Keep internal and external customers informed of future releases, patches and known issues. Constantly educate users on new features and improve their level of expertise
- Assist in maintaining the Knowledge Base of common problems, questions and recommendations. Work with Technical Writers on improving and extending the documentation
- Provide leadership and career guidance to the members of the local support team. Supervise performance, conduct periodic personnel reviews.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in support organization at various levels
- Proven experience in setting up support framaework using industry standard processes
- Understanding of Technology and software development lifecycle
- Proven leader, good track of record of leading an dinspiring the team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details, adherence to best practices as defined by the organization
- Ability to solve problems both independently and with a team
- a people person who can communicate clearly and manage stakeholders confidently
- goal centric not needing constant supervision