Junior QA Engineer Manual / Kharkiv / APAC
AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
AxiomSL is looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to work in our Ukrainian office and join an innovative and rapidly developing project with the main goal to access software quality through manual testing, thereby helping with creating and providing complex and flexible financial reports. You are welcome to become a part of our talented global team creating quality financial product.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to:
- The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Functional and non-functional testing of software;
- Preparation of test documentation (test cases, checklists);
- Close cooperation with QA and DEV team;
- Highlighting the potential risks to QA and Tech Leads;
- High education
- Will be a plus a diploma/certificate of QA education.
- Knowledge of programming languages Java or .Net/C#;
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML;
- Knowledge of testing Web services and REST based APIs.
- Strong analytical, observing skills, attentiveness to details and focus on tasks completion
- 0,5+ years of testing experience;
- Good knowledge of testing types, test design;
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle;
- Design and development of test documentation (test cases, checklists);
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel;
- Intermediate English (and higher).
- Ability to work in successful IT company with international team
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Legal support 24/7
- Business trips
- English classes with native speakers
- Participation in training programs
- Modern office in the city center, near the underground