You would be joining a growing team of consultants that both support the business development effort and ensure the successful kick-off of complex regulatory projects. The role requires ability to understand, present and articulate how to establish an organisational structure, governance, service delivery, processes, people strategy and technology ensuring compliance with finance control standards and facilitating commercial decisions.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of the Tier 1 international financial institutions. AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.
Looking for EU based business/IT consultant or pre-sales consultant to handle a Regulatory Reporting pre-sales consultant role at a software firm whose clients are primarily global banks. Role should have experience either from business or technical domain in any of the regulatory reporting areas … Financial, Capital, Liquidity, Trade / Transaction, Shareholding Disclosure, Operational Tax etc…
- Work with Product teams to understand the key business drivers for each product
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a business and or technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Background of the Pre Sales Consultant or business/IT consultant.
- Previous experience working within a the regulatory space either in IT or the business domain.
- Ideally subject matter expert either in one of the regulatory reporting spaces or with extensive software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working within banking in consulting role in regulatory reporting a strong advantage.