AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
AxiomSL is looking for a Junior Test Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to:
- Understand business requirements and define the scope that needs to be tested
- Prepare test data based on the functional specification provided by the Business Analyst
- Execute test cases and capture test results and communicate issues with the relevant stakeholders through Jira
- Maintain the project documentation and update regression test pack after each release.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Computer
- Knowledge of trade life cycle and the concepts of financial products and derivatives
- Familiar with Microsoft office and MS Excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, results driven and proactive person
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Great additional's, not required
- CFA level 1 or ongoing CFA certificate.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Previous experience in solution testing and Quality assurance.
- Familiarity with Trade and transaction reporting rules.
(Please write a cover letter when applying to be considered for this role)