Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a qualified Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing new features and maintaining existing functionality;
- Taking part in creating of development plan along with Project Manager;
- Code review;
- Controlling execution of the tasks assigned to his team;
- Helping the team and other Java leads in solving architecture issues;
- Writing Java code;
- Creating low-level technical documentation;
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts (St. Petersburg, NY).
- Proven experience in commercial web applications development;
- Swing and GWT will be a plus;
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase) will be a plus;
- Strong mathematical background will be a plus;
- Knowledge of UNIX based etc.;
- Experience with version control systems - Git.
- Java SE (1.8);
- MySQL (basic SQL, views, management);
- 5+ years hands-on experience with various Java;
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design;
- Good knowledge of Patterns/OOP Practices;
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons with native speaker;
- Office in the city centre.