AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to
- Client facing technical consultant participating on projects in UK and Europe implementing Regulatory Reporting solutions on the AxiomSL ControllerView platform
- The successful candidate will be expected to show certain degree of independence while working on assignments in major financial hub cities around Europe (UK + Continent) and participate in projects across a range of Tier 1 and Tier 2 banking and financial institutions
- Typical projects run for 3 to 6 months during which the candidate may be expected to spend their time primarily at the client city, with reasonable allowances for home travels
- The candidate is expected to have a technical or functional background, on which basis they will undergo an initial training of 2 weeks in London followed by on the job training to gain proficiency with the AxiomSL ControllerView data management and reporting platform
- She/He will also be expected to learn financial accounting and reporting concepts – those with pre-existing business acumen will be highly favoured but not necessarily required
- The chosen candidate must be confident at interacting with clients, eliciting requirements and providing the inputs needed to tailor implementations to business requirements
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Strong written and verbal English in business and technical contexts
- 3+ years of software development or technical maintenance experience in a client-facing role (not script driven first tier support)
- Knowledge of at least one major Financial Reporting Regulation or other functional and operational aspects of reporting in the banking and financial sector
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles – particularly Agile and Prototype approaches
- Proficient in the usage of database technologies - preferably Oracle and/or MSSQL. Focusing on query building, data transformation and report building logic
- Extra value will be attributed to familiarity with more technical concepts, e.g. DB Performance Tuning, utilization of Indexes, Triggers, etc
- Strong analytical mind set and eagerness to understand and solve new problems
- Knowledge of Java, XML, XBRL
- Agile, dynamic, proactive personality
- Ability to work in team and particularly with new people
- High sense of intellectual curiosity – self ownership of learning and horizon broadening opportunities
Working Hours and Remuneration:
40 hours / week
Overtime is expected as aligned with client or project lifecycle schedules.
Deadline for applications is 27 February 2019.