Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world.
The Configuration Specialist is assigned to an implementation team to assist the client in implementing AxiomSL software. The Configuration Specialist will work closely with the team lead and be tasked with suggesting solutions and analyzing financial data for implementation. The incumbent will be knowledgeable in regu latory reporting and will provide recommendation and guidelines to clients on best practices for solutions in the AxiomSL software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Risk and Finance solutions on AxiomSL ControllerView framework
- Work with product managers to capture requirement, explain the solution once built
- Work with QA to ensure good quality solutions
- Perform code reviews
- Write design document and program specifications
- Guide/mentor junior staff/new joiners
- Support assigned tasks to the sales team, prioritizing the efforts based on maximizing the total impact on the productivity and the benefit of the team, or as directed by the SVP of LATAM
- Ensure that the input of all interested parties of the solution within the client's company is considered
- Coordinate logistics for on-line or on-site meetings, including, but not limited to, dial-up access, internet access, verify meeting address, parties involved, projector capabilities with correct connection, try Webex or GoToMeeting before the meeting
- Comply with the assigned objectives for a profitable sales growth of the assigned production lines, market areas, channels and equipment
- Find additional opportunities of business development at client’s companies
- Collaborate with Sales team to ensure that these opportunities are effectively contemplated and in progress
- Monitor the proposed customer support throughout the sales process and alert the Sales teams and accounts of the potential risks of closing the agreement.
- Respond to the assigned aspects of the RFP and RFI
- Work with clients to identify and coordinate new system developments and / or improvements
- Work with clients to develop the scope of pre-sales of work documents and project plans that include in cost analysis, benefit, work schedule and any risk related
- Define the responsibilities of the prospects
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate possible problems, scope changes, variations and contingencies that may arise during the sales cycle
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with clients and members of the Axiom team
- Identify the sales approach used in a specific prospect and manage the process, including the development of a strategic presale and systems analysis plan
- Review Request for Proposals (RFP / RFI), evaluate responses, and lead prospective personnel
- Prepare and submit oral and / or written reports and corporate presentations
- Organize mini-demos, demo, on-site meetings and internal meetings
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling network and references
- Represent a professional image in all communications
- Carry out consistent follow-up while working on new opportunities
- Attend meetings and trainings as needed
- Travel as required
- Ensure conformance to defined SDLC processes and reuse of shared enterprise assets where possible.
- Graduation in IT or related areas
- At least 2 years of experience in IT, preferably in software Development / DB administration.
- SQL knowledge required.
- Java and HTML / XML strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential to properly understanding and resolving needs of clients.
- Experience in financial institutions
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent analytical skills