AVP / VP, Sales - Australia
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveilling more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with one of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.
AxiomSL is looking for an AVP/VP, Client Services to work in their Australia office.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize benefit.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to meet customer expectations
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or new names to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with pre-sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Communicate new product and service information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate internal/external stakeholders
- Develop and implement targeted campaigns
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas.
- Ability to understand and manage sales metrics.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and etc.
- Knowledgeable/experience of Salesforce.