Tier 1 Support Engineer - Singapore
AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging its more than 25 years’ experience, AxiomSL combines its deep industry experience and intelligent data management platform to deliver solutions and services around regulatory and risk reporting, liquidity, capital and credit, operations, trade and transactions, and tax analytics. Its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management. It covers more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Axiom Global Support team provides multi-tiered post-implementation application support services for the Axiom SL clients around the globe. The vacancy is for a staff-level position on a APAC-based Client support team. The position will report into the Global Support management organization and requires a motivated individual capable of managing various client issues, escalate appropriately and adhere to production support standards. Should have the ability to interface with other support teams, technical support, development teams, and business clients to manage expectation. Need to cover weekend support activities in team rotation.
In the absence of the call center layer, Application Support Engineer provides initial troubleshooting and subject matter advice for application and infrastructure issues via dedicated communication means. Most of the communications with clients are handled in written form. However, audio- and screen-sharing sessions with clients will happen quite frequently, though these activities are usually scheduled in advance and take 25% of working time or less. Some incoming issues may require onsite visits – which are taking less than 10% of working time.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to:
- Providing Tier 1-level application support services for clients located in the APAC: receipt and acknowledgment of client issues,
- Local support process management and client relationship management.. As a client-facing role it requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proper acknowledgement of customer issues in accordance with SLA, providing initial response and diagnosis of issues, timely assessment of the need for escalation;
- Deep and thorough research of product functionality using product documentation, company-owned knowledge base and product sandboxes (test environments)
- Explaining product functionality to customers, providing relevant documentation;
- Diligent documenting of all steps of interaction with customer and proper communication of the issue status to clients and senior AxiomSL staff.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Unwavering adherence to formal processes, minute attention to details;
- Experience of MS Windows and\or Linux administration (command line level)
- If you are familiar with any of these technologies\languages\areas that would be a great plus:
TCP\IP, SQL, Java, XML, Apache Tomcat, Amazon Cloud, scripting languages
- At least two years of experience in System Administration and\or Application\Network\Service Support
- Ability to quickly search, learn and explain technical information;
- Ability to provide customer-oriented service and to take ownership of client issues;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of AxiomSL ControllerView platform;