Client Operations Analyst - AxCloud
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in New York’s financial district, AxiomSL has offices all over the world. We provide
enterprise-wide infrastructure and analytical applications in the areas of data integration and warehousing, financial and
energy risk management, regulatory reporting, compliance and financial control. Our cutting edge technology positions
us as the industry standard for IT infrastructure and business solutions.
Since inception, AxiomSL has been the industry leader in providing enterprise-wide data and risk management solutions
for our clients all around the world. Our cutting-edge software and experience with many global implementations has
proven that Axiom provides a reliable, cost effective, and quick implementation. Our solutions serve major global financial
institutions, large corporations, asset managers and energy companies.
AxiomSL is launching a SaaS delivery channel for a selection of our current on-premise solutions leveraging industryleading
cloud-based capabilities. We are building our Client Operations team to deliver quality customer support to our
client community and are looking for analysts located in New York to form an integral part of this team.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Provide customer liaison for the on-boarding processes
- Be the point of primary contact for customers for operational incidents (and occasional business support queries), including initial triage, and drive resolution activities to meet the requirements of SLAs
- Perform the customer liaison for security incidents (inbound and outbound)
- Manage the preparation and distribution of service level reports and monitor service-related commercially impacting changes
- Support global customer service activities as part of an international team
- Ensure support for culture of continuous improvement, including identifying areas for potential improved automation and feeding back to relevant teams.
- At least 2 years in a client-facing technical support environment for a managed infrastructure or cloud-based solution provider operating within the regulated financial community
- Strong knowledge of public cloud architecture (preferably AWS) and delivery systems
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, with proficiency in an additional relevant language than English an asset
- Excellent experience of working in distributed teams across multiple time-zones and different jurisdictions
- Good understanding of financial regulatory reporting practices (ControllerView an added benefit)
- Hands-on experience with tools supporting the cloud environment, and demonstrable skills with objectoriented programming and query languages
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or similar qualification
- Strong analytical skills, a familiarity with problem solving, an attention to detail and quality and a desire for
- Good awareness of security and risk management practices and experience of identifying security