Axiom SL is looking for a Business Analyst to join our London office. The Business Analyst will be responsible for regulatory monitoring across the EMEA region. The Business Analyst will be expected to translate regulatory requirements into functional specifications for our reporting solutions. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of financial products and some accounting knowledge. The role will be primarily internal facing, with some client interaction and may involve occasional travel.
Axiom Software Laboratories combines deep industry expertise with an intelligent data management platform to deliver regulatory, liquidity, capital & credit, operations and trade & transaction reporting. Our global footprint spans 70 regulators across 50 jurisdictions, surveying more than 4,000 regulatory filings. We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $39 trillion in total assets.
Founded in 1991, AxiomSL is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide. We are the industry leader in providing enterprise- wide data and risk management solutions for our clients all around the world. We are continuously seeking great talent to help us continue to surface new ideas, deliver excellence in innovation and provide our clients with one of the most comprehensive data and risk management solution on the market.
Business Analyst - Statistical / Central Bank Reporting
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- Interpreting central bank reporting regulations for different jurisdictions – focusing on EMEA region
- Writing solution specifications including Functional Specifications for the solution development team
- Input into solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development team
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- Providing guidance on scenarios to be tested, reviewing test cases and results
- An understanding of key banking products - bonds, loans, guarantees, collateral, repos, reverse repos
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team in a dynamic environment and to deadlines
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated attitude
- European language skills
- Basic accounting knowledge